Familiar To Millions [DVD] Review

artist: Oasis date: 04/04/2005 category: compact discs
Oasis: Familiar To Millions [DVD]
Released: October 21, 2003
As the year ends, comes the concert event of the century Oasis' "Familiar to Millions" is the first definitive concert from the pre-eminent rock band of the last decade. Recorded live at Wembley Stadium before a sold-out audience on July 21st, 2000.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 8
 7.9
 7.8
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
Familiar To Millions [DVD] Reviewed by: lifeofagitbox, on april 04, 2005

Sound: Well, there are definitely a lot of Oasis followers out there, and have been ever since Oasis have gotten out on the circuit. My dad and I have just been picking up DVD's and have acquired a large collection, and I, being a fan of Oasis, decided to get this DVD to add to our collection. Apparantly, (according to the back of the box) the show was recorded at Wembley Stadium in 2000 to a show of 70,000+ people both nights. Now, I love Oasis, but the sound always seemed like it needed a little more "umph." I could barely here the lyrics being sang. You kind of have to know the songs real well to understand it. Though, paying just as much (even less) for a DVD than you could for a CD, and this one you can watch and listen to, it's a pretty good deal. // 6

Overall Impression: If I were you and didn't already have this DVD I would most definitely buy it again. If you're an Oasis fan its a must-have. Once again, it's the sound that gets this DVD from having straight 5's. Your ear just has to get used to it. // 8

Comments