(What's The Story) Morning Glory? review by Oasis

• Released: Oct 3, 1995
Oasis: (What's The Story) Morning Glory?

The instruments on this album are all thrown together to create a wall of sound on most songs e.g. Morning Glory, Hello. For someone who plays guitar these songs are very hard to decipher certain parts but the sound is excellent. Other songs like Wonderwall and Cast No Shadow have lovely acoustic and orchestral parts that have to be appreciated! Both Noel and Liam sing on the album, I love Liam's voice and the fact that he stretches out his words when he sings.

There are certain albums where lyrics and their meaning are very important. This is not one of those albums. A lot of the lyrics dont make sense (What's The Story Morning Glory?) but Liam's voice is amazing and the whole thing meshes together to create a superb album.

Although I like Definitly Maybe I prefer this album. It is hard to pick but the best songs on the album are Wonderwall, Champagne Supernova, Cast No Shadow, Some Might Say and Morning Glory. All of the other songs are great too and I can listen to the whole album straight through except for one song called Untitled Track which is just a minute long guitar bit which I don't really like. Excellent album would absolutely buy it again if I lost it.