(What's The Story) Morning Glory? review by Oasis

• Released: Oct 3, 1995
Oasis: (What's The Story) Morning Glory?

Oasis is one of my favorite bands to just drift away to. Their music creates a spacious mind that you can just travel into, much like you can with this CD, "(What's The Story) Morning Glory". Oasis has some unusual, but very unique and beautiful ecclectic sounds. The accumulation of originality in all of their music makes everything on the CD worth giving a listen to.

Noel and Liam Gallagher, despite being one of the worst combinations that could possibly happen in the music business, brothers, works out well vocally. The lyrics make no sense, but definately get meaning once you go on through events in life. The lyrics and music go together nicely, with little areas lacking in support of one another. Skills could be better, but are still enough to get me singing along.

This CD from Oasis truly sets a mood apart from anyother CD I own. The great thing about this CD is the variety of sounds used to create a layout for the song before it even gets past the first verse. The most enjoyable song on this CD for me is 'Morning Glory'. It would definately be one of the CDs I would repurchase if stolen, lost, or damaged. Truly a magnificent CD.

Crash91
    i agree wiv everyone here, that album is the greatest album by oasis, and the best in the 90's.
    odog
    Goldy93
    odog wrote: That "staggering piano" on Don't Look Back In Anger is stolen from Imagine. I wouldn't give them so much credit for stealing someone else's music.
    lots of songs steal parts of others
    Rolling_Stone
    Goldy Luv a agree wit ye theres nothing rong with a little bit ov creative borowing. "Strat" = "Taxman" dnt tell weller