(What's The Story) Morning Glory? review by Oasis

• Released: Oct 3, 1995
Oasis: (What's The Story) Morning Glory?

This album is probably one of the greatest ever created. The sound is really a variety of a lot of things, there are traces of acoustic rock to blues rock. It has a whole Bundle of sounds. I guess they probably would have got some inspiration sounding a touch like some other bands in some songs but that's the way it goes, I don't believe they stole anyone music as people have said. When your coming up with a song there who cares if it sounds like another song. Plus most of the songs are unique and they are what give this album it's own unique sound.

I love the lyrics in this album, the beauty about them was that in almost every song I was able to relate troubles in my life to what they where saying. They are simple lyrics yet extremely effective, some great sing a longs in there.

Although it does compare to other albums it is more unique than it is similar. My most enjoyable songs from the album where, Roll with It, Don't Look Back in Anger, She's Electric and Champagne Supernova. This album actually has the greats of everything, it stretches into a whole range of musical genres, there's a bit of everything for anyone. I love the melancholy feel throughout the album and I can't say that there is anything I hate about it. If it was lost/stolen I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again! It is defiantly one of the greatest albums of the 90's if not all time.