Oh No review by OK Go

• Released: Aug 30, 2005
OK Go: Oh No

Not really the kind of band you can apply to a genre, they manage to do what David Bowie did in his entire career in one album, maybe not musicaly but they switch from genre to genre like some extreme genre swapping machine. The opening track is a balls out rock track with its crashing four chord riff and simple chorus whilst let it poor is a stunningly beautiful peice of acoustic led rock. My personal faviroute track is here it goes again, an absolute belter with a cracking middle eight.

Absolute genius, words that rain and mean something, you must be joking? Nope the pre chorus of Here it goes aain is witty, melodic and applicable to real life "just when you think you're in control, just when you think you've got a hold, just when you gte on a roll". Or about the sparkling genius that is A Million ways "Oh such grace, oh such beauty and lipstick and calice and fishnets and malice, oh darling, you're a million ways to be cruel". I think the best example of this though is the bites you in the butt chorus of the house allways wins "You don't have to be alone to be lonely, you might as well give in."

No other artists compare, some may be better but none as musically diverse, no other band in the world is doing anything like this at the moment. All of the songs are fantastic the one slight downside is maybe this time but it's still a cool track. I live in england have dowbloaded it but I shall be buying a copy when it's released and if it gets lost and/or stolen I will buy another.