One Night Only review by One Night Only

• Released: Aug 23, 2010
One Night Only: One Night Only

I discovered this band in summer 2010. I saw their video "Say You Don't Want It" and I was really impressed. I think that's the most known song of their new album but the rest is as good as this single. Even now the songs like "All I Want" and "Bring Me Back Down" are in my head. Next of my favorites "Chemistry" got me singing intro "Na na na na na na". After that we've got "Never Be The Same" that changes atmosphere "And you don't know why, You don't know why". Every song has got other history and sound. That's very good indie-rock album which music could make every person feel relaxed.

Music is matching to lyrics, every song make you feel different. "Never Be The Same" is about a mistake that you can't fix "And there's no one left to love you". "Say You Don't Want It" lyrics are about the plastic life when you're pretending and you can buy everything from cars to "happiness". Generally when I listen to their songs I forget about the world. George's voice is so... I don't have a good word to describe it. It's strong and sensitive at the same time.

My friends know this band only of "Say You Don't Want It". Of course I've got my favorites like "Chemistry", "All I Want", "Nothing Left" but I appreciate all of their songs. This band change my view on indie-rock music. I was only preferring other genres. I found out that British indie-rock is the most impressing music. This record is a little different than "Started A Fire" but that's a sign that every next song is better than previous. If I lost this CD naturally I'd like to buy it again on the same day.