Ghost Reveries review by Opeth

• Released: Aug 30, 2005
Opeth: Ghost Reveries

Absolutely great, I can't think about other words it's just perfect. The sound is great, guitar are hard and melodic the drums are great I can't think about something I don't like in this CD (or band). I don't know anything that is like opeth and anyone that likes Opeth will surely like Haggard I think those 2 bands are really good!

Lyrics are good and the compliance with the music is completely perfect, it's never bad. The singers are really talented they scream and the sing really well even perfectly.

It is there best album. The most impressive song is probably Beneath The Mire or Reverie/Harlequin Forest they are completely different but really good. There is also a song the I did not understand why it was on the album at the begenning but the more I listen to it the more a apreciate it (Hours Of Wealth). If this album was stolen I would sell my brain to have it back!

metalfreak.666
    I saw opeth recently in Brisbane, and the stuff that they played from "Ghost Reveries" was just sensational. I love the album, and it will take many months to get it out of my car CD player!!