Vapor Transmission Review

Orgy: Vapor Transmission
Released: October 10, 2000
Genre: Rock
Styles: Heavy Metal, Alternative Metal, Industrial Metal
Vapor Transmission doesn't venture far from its roots in alt-metal and industrial rock.
 9.6
 9.3
 9.8
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Vapor Transmission Reviewed by: unregistered, on july 19, 2004

Sound: Orgys 2nd ablum Vapor Transmission takes you into thie synth teckno world at first but it is very unique and not alot of bands can take on this sound yet alone sound great with that I love their sound and Jay's vocals. // 8

Lyrics: My overall impression of this cd was holy f--ck this band is great after Candyass I wasnt expecting it to be as eltronic as this album is but it's my favorite album out of the three they have out. The lyrics Jay's uses and their sound makes a very good deadly combo it fits thier sound perfectly. Jay's singing skills are byound normal he has a very great voice and his choice of lyrics and sound makes Orgy one hell of a band. // 10

Overall Impression: Well I love this album if it was stolen or lost I would go buy 2 more copies of it and keep one in safe keeping lol. This cd is my personal favorite out of Candyass, Vt, and Punk Statik Parnio. I love everything about the cd nothings at all its my favorite cd byfar. 01. Vapor Transmission takes you into Orgy's world of synth sounds. 02. Suckerface has a great bass riff in the start its a good song. 03. The Odyssey not as electronic as the other tracks wich makes its sound good also a good chorus. 04. Opticon my favorite song from this cd its a very cathy song. 05. Fiction (Dreams In Digital) is a bit deeper and more lyricly better than the other songs its very catchy and some of there best work (has a music vidoe). 06. Eva has good gutiar riff in the start. 07. 107 nothing that special but sitll a good song. 08. Dramtica also nothing to great but still good. 09. Eyes Radio Lies one of my fav tracks it a good song to lisen to when your bored. 10. Saving Faces a good song. 11. Re-Creation a good song nice bass line throught song. 12. Chasing Sirens overally a good song I love the chorus. 13. Wheres Gerrold nice v-drums and a great song. // 10

Comments