Matrix Review

9.3
 8.5
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Matrix Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 21, 2004

Sound: It was an incredibally good film with an incredibally good soundtrack including such artists as Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, The Deftones, Rage Against The Machine and even Rammstein. The albums music styles are mainly heavy metal and modern entranced disco. It is the music that suits the film. // 10

Lyrics: Well I do have to say that some of the tracks are slightly explicit and very political. Some are even have religious views. But who am I kidding, the lyrics are brilliant with good singing skills. But due to the fact that there are different singing tones some of the words are hard to understand. But the lyrics are still brilliant. // 8

Overall Impression: It is the best soundtrack I have at the moment. My three favourite songs are "Rock Is Dead" by Marilyn Manson, "My Own Summer" by The Deftones and one of Rob Zombies remixes of "Dragula". It is worth buying and if stolen buy it again. You should also try and see the films if possible. All Three are in stores now. They are my favourite films. A very good sound - track with very good artists. // 10

Comments