Stealth Review

Released: Jul 12, 2005
Label: Sony
Genre: Rock
Styles: Big Beat, Post-Grunge, Adult Alternative Pop/Rock, Soundtracks
Stealth opts for a number of collaborative tracks. They don't all work, but they're still more interesting than the average summer movie soundtrack fare.
 8.4
 6.7
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Stealth Reviewed by: rob_acoustic, on august 03, 2005

Sound: The sound on this album is from hard rock to emo. There's really something for everyone on this soundtrack. If you like country don't bother because their isn't any country tracks here. It's mainly rock. There is flange, distortion, piano, keyboards, dueling vocalists, it's a true complication for a soundtrack. I suggest it for driving music or cleaning your room up music, time can stand still. // 6

Lyrics: The lyrics are pretty good. The song "Bullet-Proof Skin" is a standout track lyrically. Gavin sings "Cool for you to dissappear, I've missed you more these days, an army of tatooed angels, have brought me back today." The singing is rather good except for the emo songs, they get really annoying. // 8

Overall Impression: This album has 3 new songs from Incubus, the new single from Institute featuring Gavin Rossdale from Bush. That is the main song off the album. If you liked Bush, or want to get into Gavin's new band or if you enjoy Incubus get this album because 1/4 of the album is Institute/Incubus. I wouldn't buy it immediatley if it was lost, but I would soon. I love the new single "Bullet-Proof Skin." // 6

Comments