We Will All Evolve Review

Our Last Night: We Will All Evolve
Released: May 4, 2010
Genre: Post-Hardcore
Label: Epitaph
The post-hardcore act is back with their second album. They are young, and will most certainly evolve.
 7.2
 7.7
 6.7
review (1) 5 comments vote for this album:
We Will All Evolve Reviewed by: vppark2, on july 31, 2012

Sound: The post-hardcore act is back with their second album. Well, sort of. No one decided to review this album till now. Clearly these guys are quite talented, nonetheless very young. This can be a good thing, and a bad thing. I had really enjoyed this album when it had first came out, and had listened to it numerous times, but now its just one of those albums sitting on my iPod getting played every now and then on shuffle when I work out or am driving. One very noticeable thing that had happened with these guys on this album is how Trevor Wentworth's vocals changed drastically. Like it's good, but I don't understand how he did it, or how it was done. I'm not saying its bad or anything, but judging from their debut album, I did not mind his vocals then, and now it sounds like a totally different person screaming in the mic. The instruments I guess you can say have improved, but overall I think that there is not much difference there. // 8

Lyrics: I want to say that the lyrics are great, but there seriously is nothing groundbreaking about them. But like I said these guys are very young, and still evolving (no pun intended, as to see what the name of the album is called). I have to be honest though, but there is nothing bad about this album, just nothing that strikes out as amazing. // 7

Overall Impression: So I said this before, and I will say this again, they are young, and will most certainly evolve. I hope that their future will keep improving. Solid effort done by a pretty good band. // 8

Comments