Live And Loud Review

Ozzy Osbourne: Live And Loud
Released: Jun 15, 1993
Genre: Rock
Styles: Neo-Classical Metal, Album Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, British Metal
Even if Live And Loud isn't a necessary album, it is an entertaining one.
 9.5
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Live And Loud Reviewed by: faqu, on february 10, 2005

Sound: This is a live double album, and is one of the best I ever heard! I'm a huge fan of live albums, I have so many, but this one is nothing like the rest, this one is very speciel for some reason. Once the first song starts playing, I feel like another person, I cant really explain it. the feeling of the CD is like you were part of the crowed, just try to put the album very loud and you'll know what I mean. // 10

Lyrics: Well, nothing to say here, it is a live album so diffrent songs from Ozzy from diffrent albums, I think he covers all his solo albums, plus a couple Sabbath songs. Ozzy's voice is still good as always. // 10

Overall Impression: Like I said before I'm a very big fan of live albums, but this is my favorite one! If you like Ozzy and you like live albums this is a must have! Zakk's playing is amazing as always, and his guitar solo is somthing out if this world. He also plays the piono on the Sabbath track Changes. The set list alone is a reason to listen to this album, incredible set list! You could really feel the crowed, and if you close your eyes, you feel like you were there. I loved everything about it, amazing peice of work. If it were stolen I would buy another one without even thinking twice. But I keep another copy just to be sure. // 10

Comments