Live At Budokan [DVD] review by Ozzy Osbourne

• Released: Jun 25, 2002
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 8
Ozzy Osbourne: Live At Budokan [DVD]

The sound is perfect, you can hear all pinch and all the bass lines. The band plays like stage monsters. This DVD captures the live power that Ozzy has. Many of the songs have been made in 80's and some even in 70's but they sound now as fresh as they sound then. Zakk Wylde performance is perfect this guy is a great showman.

Content — 10
All the good Ozzy song, and a little bonus classic Paranoid. There is a little movie of Ozzy the band and is family amusing themself in Budokan, really funny. The band plays the songs extremely well from start to finish all the way to the end and each member does it with tons of energy. 01. I Don't Know 02. That I Never Had 03. Believer 04. Junkie 05. Mr. Crowley 06. Gets Me Through 07. Suicide Solution 08. No More Tears 09. I Don't Want To Change The World (Live) 10. Road To Nowhere 11. Crazy Train 12. Mama, I'm Coming Home 13. Bark At The Moon 14. Paranoid.

Production Quality — 8
You only have stereo and 5.1 sound but it still good. The footage was really good, the sound wasn't compromised at all by it being live and it was good to see a concert without the hype of stage effects.

The most impressive thing is Zakk Wylde solo after Suicide Solution, a 7 minute agresive machine solo really sick! This guy is a god. Yeah I'll buy it again if someone stole and cut is balls with a tree cutter. You'll definitely watch it more than once.