Live & Loud [DVD] Review

artist: Ozzy Osbourne date: 11/18/2005 category: compact discs
Ozzy Osbourne: Live & Loud [DVD]
Release Date: September 30, 1997
The quality of sound and footage is half decent, has enough viewing material and a good setlist. This is a live DVD with various footage from the his 1993 tour.
 Content: 7
 Production Quality: 8
 8.1
 8.3
 7.9
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Live & Loud [DVD] Reviewed by: bruce=lee, on november 18, 2005

Sound: Ozzy Osbourne is a heavy metal band from the '80s, with Zakk Wylde being the gutarist (now has his own band named "Black Label Society") on Mike Inez bass, Randy Castillo pounding the drums and of course Ozzy Osbourne singing. The singer Ozzy Osbourne was once in another heavy metal band by the name of Black Sabbath before being kicked out for drug/alcohol abuse. They are considered one of the most influential metal bands in history. Ozzy Osbourne's sound is usaully one with electrifying guitar riffs and blistering solos by hi-gain guitars and the use of synthesizers is included in a few songs. Ozzy Osbourne's voice is one that is very distinct darker voice that is easily recognisable. // 9

Overall Impression: Compared to other DVD's I have viewed, this has to be one of the best. The quality of sound and footage is half decent, has enough viewing material and a good setlist. But thing that really does it for me is the overall package. Altogether the DVD is really good which is why I believe it is one of those classics you must have and is well worth the price ($20AUD). If it did happen to go missing I think I might actaully get another copy as it is a DVD that has more replayability then others and the price isn't to bad. // 9

Comments