No More Tears review by Ozzy Osbourne

• Released: Oct 19, 1991
Ozzy Osbourne: No More Tears

This is a great production of the sound, the guitar is loud and clear, and the solos are one of the album's strong sides. This is Ozzy's 2nd album with Zakk Wylde, and Zakk is not trying too hard on this one, like he did on no rest for the wicked, yet his guitar playing is still amazing. Ozzy wrote some of best lyrics on this album. The album has kinda pop mixed with metal style with is really really catchy. Songs like SIN and Desire and a great example of Zakk amazing guitar skills and ozzy's incredible voice.

Like I said before this is Ozzy at his best when it comes to writing lyrics. His voice is the same good old Ozzy voice we are all used to. Nothing new or anything speciel with Ozzy's voice.

This is a great album, if you want to get into Zakk or Ozzy, this is a great album to show their great skills. It sounds like a bit more mature from no rest for the wicked, some very nice tunes from this album. Songs that are really good are Road To Nowhere, Mama I'm Coming Home, SIN, the only song I didn't liked was No More Tears, for some reason I find the song to be very boring (I really like the solo though). The thing I really liked about the album, is the perfect mix of pop and metal. The only thing I hater about the album is the song No More Tears. If it were stolen I would buy it again, this is a great Ozzy's album.