No More Tears review by Ozzy Osbourne

• Released: Oct 19, 1991
Ozzy Osbourne: No More Tears

The production quality of this album is excellent. Zakk Wylde, though nowhere near my favorite guitarist, is at his technical best here. Ozzy's vocals are still good is this album but, you can hear the difference from his earlier albums.

Typical Ozzy though he has expanded from his earlier releases. No More Tears is about a serial killer and the general feel of his singing (if you can call it that) is much more energetic than any album he'd done since Bark At The Moon.

A great album but, not without its kinks. Its still and Ozzy album and he follows a distinct pattern in all his albums. One song about how friggin crazy he is (Hellraiser/Suicide Solution), another that will piss parents off (SIN/Mr. Crowley), a ballad for the main stream (Mama, I'm Coming Home/Goodbye To Romance), a technical piece (Desire/Dee), the rest is essentially filler (you can really tell). Overall it's solid but, not quite perfect.

the1967mustang
    Ya i agree, easily ozzys best album, but randy rhoads was way better than zac wylde, but wylde was really good on here.
    swave75
    -Boydy- wrote: Easily ozzy's best album.
    One of my all-time favorite albums by anybody!!!