Ozzmosis Review

Ozzy Osbourne: Ozzmosis
Released: Oct 24, 1995
Genre: Rock
Styles: British Metal, Album Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Neo-Classical Metal
Ozzmosis, his sixth solo studio album, isn't all that different from his previous two records, No More Tears and No Rest for the Wicked, largely due to the still impressive skills of guitarist Zakk Wylde.
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
Ozzmosis Reviewed by: faqu, on february 21, 2005

Sound: The sound is very loud, very good produced, simply great written album. This album is nothing like No More Tears, and when I say nothing I mean it dosen't have any pop elements on it, simply heavy metal. Great example of the heavy sound is the opening song Perry Mason. Zakk's guitar is louder and heavier then ever! // 10

Lyrics: I'll just say this: this is Ozzy's best album ever vocally. Trully an amazing voice! If you ever thought Ozzy can't sing, so one listen to this album, and you'll change your mind. I was blowen away by his amazing vocals on this album, simply his best vocal work ever! The song Tomorrow shows his singing skills, when I first heard his scream on the song I got chills down my spine. And I still get exited when I listen to the song. Lyriclly, this is not Ozzy at his best, but his voice make up for it. I'll give it 5 becouse this album is Ozzy's vocals at his best. // 10

Overall Impression: I read a lot of reviews about this album, and most of then didn't really liked it very much. Well I just loved it! This is a heavy kick ass metal album, and Ozzy and Zakk are both better then ever. Very catchy tunes, heavy tunes and Ozzy voice is what makes the album a great listen. I think the song Old LA Tonight has one of Zakk's best guitar solos he ever written. Other great songs are Ghost Behind My Eyes, Perry Mason, I Just Want You, See You On The Other Side, Tomorrow. I don't think I ever heard any of the songs fron this album live, and I doubt why, I just would love to hear Ozzy and Zakk blasting off perry mason live! Anyway, I'm a very big fan of the album, I think you should get if you like Ozzy, his voice is amazing, you won't be dissapointed. // 10

Comments