Tribute review by Ozzy Osbourne

• Released: Jan 1, 1987
Ozzy Osbourne: Tribute

This is a Tribute by Ozzy Osbourne to his dead (and friggin' awesome)guitarist, Randy Rhoads. It is a live album featuring Rhoads in concert, and they play all tracks from the debut Blizzard of Ozz and a couple of tracks from 2nd album Diary of a Madman. The final track is a studio out-take for "Dee", an instrumental by Randy Rhoads, and I prefer that one better than the actual "Dee" featured on Blizzard. For the live tracks, they are of awesome detail. There is a drum solo after "Steal Away (The Night)", and the best guitar solo in the world by Rhoads after "Suicide Solution". Ozzy sung as great as anytime. The also had 3 Sabbath songs, "Iron Man", "Children of the Grave", and "Paranoid".

Ozzy is one of the kings of Metal singers. The songs' lyrics all have a sort of meaning. A little different than Sabbath, but still inspiring.

There maybe more live albums of better quality than this one, but Tribute is unique. If it got stolen, steal it back or buy it again! The tracks I really compliment the most is "Mr. Crowley", "Revelation (Mother Earth)", "Suicide Solution", "Children of the Grave", "Goodbye to Romance", and the bonus track "Dee (Randy Rhoads studio out-takes)", which I get hooked onto the first time I hear it. You won't regret this! Buy It Now!