Under Cover review by Ozzy Osbourne

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Ozzy Osbourne: Under Cover

This compact disc is absolutely great! Ozzy Osbourne came back in studio to record some covers as Mississippi Queen or Good Times and it sounds really good, even better then the original songs. They play it more hard way but still very smooth and easy too listen to, it's perfect. I wouldn't have taught that Ozzy Osbourne could play this style of music.

The lyrics are really good but it isn't Ozzy Osbourne lyrics. But he still gets the very best of each song. This style of music more than any other shows his singing talent! It's absolutely great.

This album is great and yes it compares to the other CDs, but in a different style! Every songs are good but my favorite is probably In My Life, lyrics are good and music is great. And if I lose this album I would go buy it in the 20 min after, I notice it isn't there anymore! And I would probably also buy all the other CDs of Ozzy I don't have yet!

Wannabehippie
    He was being ironic/sarcastic. Geez. Anyway i always find these reviews biased since only the people who like the artist buy the CD, might check it out, sounds like it has some good tracks.
    jaxtheaxe
    9/10 are you serious, ive only hurd his version of In My Life, and that was more than enough to vote 1/10.
    deadlyminista
    I did not like this album. That purple haze cover song was good. I would give this a 3/10. Mississippi Queen just didn't sound right with him singing that.
    DaBlackE
    When your favorite artists start releasing greatest hits, best of or a box set & think "let's do some covers!" that is a sign they've ran outta good ideas! Marilyn Manson did it. Korn did it. This CD is also nothing but the 4th disc out of Ozzy's crappy box set, Prince of Darkness. Ya think they woulda put a list of the songs on this review? Hopefully Zakk will write some good music for his new CD and there'll be no input from Sharon. Ozzy's last good album was Ozzmosis.
    banter
    Bubonic Chronic : I would prebaly lern to speak, English. "lern"? um yea maybe you should learn to speak English (and there isn't a comma after speak) POSTED: 03/10/2006 - 03:37 pm / quote |
    hahaha
    HmTownHero1007
    ozzy sucks he has sucked, he still sucks, and he will always suck. he lost his privilege to not suck since sabbath booted him