Under Cover review by Ozzy Osbourne

• Released: Nov 1, 2005
Ozzy Osbourne: Under Cover

I bought this CD, just because I love Sabbath and Ozzy. I was looking forward to hearing Ozzy cover such classics as "Mississippi Queen" and "Sunshine Of Your Love." And to be quite honest he did well, but not as well as I expected it to be. Jerry Cantrell (alice in chains) played on the guitar, did decently, I love Zakk and I guess that is why I did not love this album as much as maybe Ozzmosis. The sound decent, nothing to marvel about, but I was suprised to find that this has more of a lighter sound.

This was an all cover album, with classics from Mississipi Queen to Go Now. There is not much to talk about as far as lyrics are concerned they are all decent. But the best part of this album just like almost all Ozzy albums, is his mezmerizing voice. The wizard covered all the songs in his own signature style, which was great.

It is a dual disc, with a CD on one hand and a DVD on the other. However much one loves Ozzy, you will have to admit, this wasn't his best. But I got more than I expected, after all it is a tribute sort of thing. Go ahead and buy it if you are not a headbanger. That is how I shall put it to you.

dontcallme_emo
    ozzy was the man till around 2002 when he became a tool for mtv and did pepsi commercials and such
    erotic sweaters
    I actually think that the cover of Sunshine of Your Love was pretty cool, it's not Cream but it's still pretty good. Oh and Jerry Cantrell is awesome.
    go away
    u sick sons of bitches, all of u who said any thing against ozzy sould be punched in the nose