Payable On Death review by P.O.D.

• Released: Nov 4, 2003
P.O.D.: Payable On Death

The style changes, Truby and the guys did a good job on not making any two songs sound alike except for freedom fighters and waiting on today but over all it was good variety. There some good guitar riffs and traa the bassist always does good on his bass.

The lyrics are great. Sonny is great at what he does he can rap, sing (kinda), he can do both at the same time, and he can definatly yell. He rights such great lyrics probably because of his christian influence. He knows what it's like to be happy, sad, scared, confused, joyous, and excited and that's what he does on this album just like the others. But I wish he would rap more in this one I think it's great I don't know why other ppl don't like it.

It's just as good but not any better than the other albums. The lyrics were awsome but they weren't as good as the ones on the previous albums (Snuff The Punk, Brown, Fundemental Elements Of Southtown, and Sattelite). The guitar playing was a different style it's not like the old hardcore street stuff, it's still hard but not headbanging hard it's sound just as good but it's just different. I'd have to say this isn't there best album but it's not there worst. I was expecting more but I'm not complaning.