Satellite review by P.O.D.

• Released: Sep 11, 2001
P.O.D.: Satellite

The music on Satellite is just incredible. From full on metal like "Without Jah, Nothin'" to soft and emotional songs like "Thinking About Forever", this CD conveys an emotional and physical sense of understanding. As a rastafarian band, P.O.D prove that rock can be played at any level with any religion. The songs are recorded beautifully and really give the message that they're trying to send.

Lyrics are fantastic. What more do I need to say? I mean for example: "now I know what it means to live for someone else, to give up yourself. do I make you proud mama can you see me now whatevers good in me, it's because you showed me how, to take love by the hand, so now I can share it with my baby so that she can understand" that's just golden.

Overall, P.O.D has really gone all out on Satellite - and it's well worth your money. The most impressive tracks would have to be Satellite, Ghetto, Thinking About Forever and Messenjah. Compared to other artists, P.O.D is a unique band with a unique sound, and pulls it off wonderfully.

fishstickrocker
    I don't agree with the claim of the Best P.O.D album, but it does have some awesome songs on it, Satellite, Alive, Youth Of The Nation, Boom. I guess it is the best lol. But the new CD ranks number two. The sound in this CD is amazing, this review gives it justice.