Testify review by P.O.D.

• Released: Jan 24, 2006
P.O.D.: Testify

The sound is diverse and the best they've ever worked on, without a doubt! It shines on songs like "This Time" (my fav), "Roots In Stereo" and "Teachers." All of their albums are awesome, if you listen their music with the right ears. They are like a "cocktail" because they mix reggae, hip-hop, alternative metal and a bit of funk. I don't know if this is true, but I heard someone saying that this album was produced by 3 guys. Well, the result is great!

I don't believe in God, but Sonny's lyrics can flow prefecly with the music. They have very positive messages and have a deep meaning, which shows that Sonny is still ready to scream is lungs out with heartfelt words!

I can't compare this album to Satellite or Payable On Death, they're all very different and they're all awesome, if you get inside their sound. The only thing that makes me feel a bit disappointed is the number of tracks in the album. 3 years waiting for 13 songs? Well, at least they're all good and there are no fillers. I hope they release a limited edition with a bonus disc or something because they're really surfing in the right wave and they shouldn't waste it. Well, nevermind, just buy this album!