A Fever You Can't Sweat Out review by Panic! At the Disco

• Released: Sep 27, 2005
Panic! At the Disco: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

When you first hear a band like Panic! At the Disco, you hear the most of synth-rock through their songs. With melodic guitar riffs, the bumping of the bassist, badass drumrolls and one of the most original voices you've ever heard, Panic At The Disco will make you want to dance while making you feel wonderful that you've discovered a band that is so addicting, a band that never gets old.

Don't let that stop you from listening to what these guys have to say. Drawing a lot of their album from movies about exotic dancers and the broken boys that get them to famous lines in famous books, Panic! At The Disco's new album "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" gives you a sense of realism through the words. These men have definitely found a way come up with original lyrics as well as cliches, making their lyrics beyond amazing. "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" paints a clear picture of the story being told through this album. From the avid descriptions of weddings to the depressing walls of hospitals this CD is more than the lyrics and music it's composed of. This album is more or less physical art.

The singer's voice actually reminds me of Fall Out Boy. This band is actually like Fall Out Boy with a hint of Hellogoodbye and maybe some Finch. Fueled by Ramen and Decaydance definitely did a good favor for us by signing these guys. The songs I really love on this album are "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off," "camisado" and "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies." I love this album because it lacks the words "she left me." I bought two copies of this Album yesterday at best buy, one for my car and one for my computer desk, I would have no problem buying this CD twice more. These guys are great, the album is amazing.