A Fever You Can't Sweat Out review by Panic! At the Disco

• Released: Sep 27, 2005
Panic! At the Disco: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

They are so catchy. This is some of the most likeable music anywhere. This is just the kinda music that makes you want to dance. Again, like you've heard, they sound alot like Fall Out Boy, but they add a few things, and are ultimately, in the end, better.

The lyrics are pretty good but nothing to worship. They do have a fair share of syncopation, which impresses happens to impress me. The only thing about their lyrics is that they're a little hard to sing along with because of all of the techno effects and syncopations. Another thing: if you don't like, or won't listen to an album if it has a fair ammount of cursing in it, then you may not like this because "G-D" is actually used in one of the songs chorus's. There are more swears scattered throughout their other songs too. If you wanna know what the singer sounds like, just listen to Fall Out Boy. I'm just under the impression that the singer from P!ATD has a little more skill.

Overall, this is one of my favorite albums. A good blend of skill, catchy riffs, rythyms, and synths. Like I said, a better version of FOB. If I happened to lose the album, I would definately buy it again.