A Fever You Can't Sweat Out review by Panic! At the Disco

• Released: Sep 27, 2005
Panic! At the Disco: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Panic! At The Disco sound very simular to Fall Out Boy only they sound a little techno at times. In fact Pete Wentz, the bass player from Fall Out Boy, started a record company when members of Panic! At The Disco were making fun of Fall Out Boy. Pete went and listened to their demos (so he could make fun of them) and decided to start the record label and sign them. The music style is kind of a punk, techno, emo, sort of dance music kind of sound.

Ryan Ross the guitarist writes the lyrics, Brendon Urie is the singer. The lyrics are catchy and some songs are well written, while a few could have used a little more touching up. The singer sounds alot like Patrick Stump. I couldn't tell you how good of a singer he is but his voice is good.

This album sounds very simular to Fall Out Boy's album "Take This To Your Grave." The songs that stick out are "I Write Sins Not Tragedies," "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Cloths Off" and "There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet." I like the lyrics and the rhythm of the songs. I don't like some of the lyrics which at a few short moments sound dull or boring. If I something happened to it I would eventually buy it again.

Jay_Lee
    Bored_2_Death
    Jay_Lee wrote: Trip272: "It's not dancy and it's very emo" this is a guitar website...what are you looking for, pleasure rooms? wigan pier? this album is fantastic, anyone who appreciates music for the overalls and not just because its dance....should definitly check this album out, lyrics are so clever, sound is fantastic, guitar riffs are so clever, everything about it is astonishing....and the craziest thing ever is, the oldest member of this band is only 19!! a must hear for music lovers
    dam straight this album is good. i didnt no that the oldest member was 19.
    afiobsessor_08
    brendon has an amazing voice i would also recommend this album to anyone and i also think its clever how ryan wrote the lyrics for this album
    Trip272
    I really didnt like this album. It's not dancy and it's very emo. I wouldn't personally reccomend it to anyone with ears.