A Fever You Can't Sweat Out review by Panic! At the Disco

• Released: Sep 27, 2005
Panic! At the Disco: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Panic! At The Disco's sound is totally different to anything that is out nowadays. many people compare there sound to fallout boy, but I disagree. Panic! has a mixed variety of sounds in this album, including, futuristic, techno, and caberet. Each song with perfect vocals, genius lyrics, and great intruments, including bass, guitar, drums, as well as trumpets, violins, cello, keyboards. Fall Out Boy can not say that they have caberet sounds in with their music. The album has been split up into two parts: the first section with techno themed music, then a short intermission, which completely changes it into the more show tune, caberet style, with the violins and trumpets. The songs that I like the best are "Time To Dance," "The Only Difference Between Martydom And Suicide Is Press Coverage," "I Constantly Thank For God For Esteban" and "Build God, Then We'll Talk" one thing that is annoying about the sound- it gets stuck in your head all the time. I am always singing one of their songs in the shower, while I'm trying to do work, and seriously, where ever I go!

Ryan Ross (the one who writes the lyrics) is a genious at writing. Not only is he 19, he delivers lyrics which I would be amazed if a 40 year old would of wrote! These lyrics are not just about nothing, words that just sound good, but don't make sense, like some other bands, these lyrics tell stories within the song. Brendon Urie, the singer, is perfect for the job of delivering these lyrics, I do not think that Patrick Stump, from Fall Out Boy could deliver these lyrics as good.

I think this album is fantastic. There is absolutly nothing that I hate about this album, I seriously think, if Panic! bought out "Time To Dance" it would be a massive hit. I can imagine people singing it wherever they go (like me). I have owned an album that cam no.1 in the album chart, and I think this album is much better. There were many songs on that album that I didn't really like, and used to skip whenever they came on. But I would definitly not skip a song on this album. Ever. If this album got stolen, before I would call the cops, I would run to a CD shop and buy this album again.

theguitarist
    Checked/deleted. Flaming=Warning. If you have an unsavoury opinion about this band, you can express it, but in a mature, responsible way.