A Fever You Can't Sweat Out review by Panic! At the Disco

• Released: Sep 27, 2005
Panic! At the Disco: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

The sound isn't what I'd call old but something all its own. It's new, it's fresh and it's something I enjoy listening to. It's not so much guitar and drums but more modern day technical instruments that involve some sort of computing to work. I'm not saying I'm gonna go out and buy a machine that I can play to make all these sounds but I'm glad someone is doing it and over all doing it well.

The lyrics can be funny, serious, and provocative all at the same time. It makes you appreciate the writer whoever it may be but you of coarse also much give credit to the artists of the piece "Panic! At The Disco" who has always managed to do well with any piece thrown at them and making it their own and making it recognizable.

This goes beyond their former albums and their most impressive song to me was "Lieing Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" and "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." I love everything about it. I haven't found a single flaw so help me god. Yes, I would get it again if it was lost without a doubt.

drummerdude92
    83 comments posted, 57 removed
    I didnt have to read knowing it qould be heaps of flaming. but hey there not that bad they just need a better singer. but hes not too bad
    dxvxb
    bassist_j_666 wrote: Favourite song - Camisado
    i agree with this dude
    crippled_death1
    panic at the disco for me is very unique, because of the way they produce their sound, it's almost as if all the songs are hyper gets you pumped up you know well that's just my opinion, and please no flaming
    tbarrettl
    DeanoSupremo wrote: musical culture these days is getting less and less original and for some reason, people are getting more and moreinto it. nowadays when i turn on much music, all i see are rap videos that make women out to be objects and emo bands with their good looks and whiny voices. and people seem to think that this is acceptable. get real.i know that panic at the disco is a new sounding band so people are obviously going to shun them immedietly for trying something new.I am not one to shun these bands but i also have my limits as to whats music, and bands like panic at the disco who shaped teenage culture almost immedietly in all the wrong ways.the same thing happened with greenday. i remember when greenday used to be good, but now they concentrate on common teenage issues in their lyrics so that teenagers can relate to their songs and go out and buy their album. mainstream music today is just a moneymaking process and popularity contest which angers me
    I agree when Panic! gets a 9 and Pink Floyd's Animals gets a 7 there are problems, Zeppelin 3 is also Rated under this FYI, Ps- I am 15 and Tired of hearing anything before 1979
    BRiNAxox
    Panic! has to be my favorite band of all time. The unique mixtures of instruments and the talent shown makes their music fun to listen to but at the same time, meaningful and remembering. Brendon Urie's (lead singer) voice has a nice, chilling sound to it that makes you pop out of your seat and pay attention. Jon Walker (bass) and Spencer Smith (drums) really show a lot a talent and uniqueness. Ryan Ross (lyrics, guitar, back-up voacls)does a wonderful job of writing the lyrics and making Panic! at the Disco complete. This band is something new for everyone, it's a totally new sound. Unlike My Chemical Romance (even though I love them)or Taking Back Sunday, Panic!'s songs have depth. They really save a place in your heart. It amazes me to see such young, talented people, go so far in life so quickly. I don't think Panic! is an emo band, whatever "emo" is. Their music is emotional but nowadays people see emo as many different things. if you dont think panic! sounds good live then think about this: there are so many screaming girls that it is hard to hear. I have heard Panic! in the studio, practicing and they actually sound really good. If you don't like Panic! then fine, you can have an oppinion. But if you don't like them, why waste your time making a hurtful comment? Panic! dedicates their whole life to making music that people will remember and enjoy. They work really hard and you shouldn't insult them. They do it all for their fans.
    BRiNAxox
    my favorite song is Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks, and Time To Dance (demo version)