3 - Vulgar Videos From Hell [DVD] Review

artist: Pantera date: 10/27/2005 category: compact discs
Pantera: 3 - Vulgar Videos From Hell [DVD]
Released: October 12, 1999
This DVD collects all three of Pantera's previously released home videos and concert footage from Pantera's Monsters of Rock performance in Moscow which took place nearly 10 years ago. All three videos are hilarious and we get to see what kind of a fun lovin' bunch Pantera can be.
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 8.5
3 - Vulgar Videos From Hell [DVD] Reviewed by: RIPdime, on february 03, 2005

Sound: The sound on the music tracks and a lot of the speaking, interviews, pranks, short films are totally kick ass. There are some bootleg concerts where the Pantera guys come on stage with Skid Row n' people, but you can still hear it just fine. // 10

Overall Impression: This is worth the money, if it cost 40 I'd still buy it! It's that funny, plus it shows the lives of Phil, Dime, Vinnie and Rex and I'm sure that if you see this you'll laugh till you cry. It shows that Dime had one great life. I love eveything about this Collection (when I say collection, its all the videos put onto one DVD, which kicks ass) and I shall never get rid of it. // 10

3 - Vulgar Videos From Hell [DVD] Reviewed by: unregistered, on october 27, 2005

Sound: This is an amazing DVD. The sound when there live is pretty sweet. Phile sounds really good live. Pretty much like the CD. And Dimebag (RIP) can shred. And Rex keeps rocking with the bass beat. Vinnie Paul rips it up on drums, hes a excellent drummer. There's also some music videos instead of live preformes, but theres still some live. The video is pretty much just them on the road, and there hailous. Smashing up hotels, smoking dope, drinking beer, blowing there loads on the tv! Phile actually does that! The music is as metal as ever, they keept it the same live no changes, just a good time. // 9

Overall Impression: Out of all the other music DVDs, besides Led Zeppelins, this is one of the best. Like I said it's Pantera at there best. I love the crazy drunken stunts they do. I don't have enough space to tell them all. If it were stolen I'd break there leg off and beat them with it, then find the DVD and stick it up his ass and buy a new one. If your a Pantera fan, this DVD is for you. It's a good DVD to watch with a bunch of people and sit around and laugh at it. You won't regart getting this DVD, trust me, even if your just a metal fan and dont know much about Pantera (don't know if that's possible) get it and you'll be hooked. // 9