Official Live : 101 Proof review by Pantera

• Released: Jul 29, 1997
Pantera: Official Live : 101 Proof

The sound on this album is completely insane. The guitar on this album is amazing but holy crap Dimebag is insane when he plays live. The drums are breathtaking on this album I couldnt play any of the songs if I even tried. The bass is just really really good and Rex can defentilely play it with style and anger.

The lyrics were actually pretty good on this album. Pantera are an amazing vocal band when it comes to live performances by them. Phillip is one of the best singers ever just showing anger and nothing else in his music.

This album is cannot compare to any other artist because I have never heard an artist perform live like this before. I don't have any favorites. I hate nothing about it I enjoyed every single moment off it, it also comes with bonus tracks. Yes I would defenitely buy this album again if it were lost.

threebillion6
    hell yes. i wish that we could give this shit infinity out of 10 hahaha. this album kicks so much F**KIN ASS
    Vivid
    hawkdude9
    Vivid wrote: I can't find it anywhere Been after this album for ages... Maybe Santa will get it for me
    the answer: best buy
    chikenpoop666
    man i find this thing everyhere i go, mind you i live in canada and we have everything here EH ! justkidding LOL look and youll find it awesome album
    Zangetsu 101
    Even though some of my favorite Pantera songs are missing from this(like 30), its still the best live album I've heard.