Vulgar Display of Power review by Pantera

• Released: Feb 25, 1992
Pantera: Vulgar Display of Power

Wow. Great album all around, I love everything about it. If only Dimebag never died, even know he was done with Pantera. This album is from 92 and he was still making quality stuff to date, but I think this was his best album on the guitar. I liked the simple, but heavy riff with the drums in "Walk" Vinnie Paul also did great on the album along with Phil Anselmo, and Rex Brown fills nicely on bass. Just sounded great overall.

Even know some of it isnt exactly singing it all sounds good still, Anselmo sounds great on this album. I personally like "This Love" and "Walk" because of the chorus and just how its so brutal with the: Re-! Spect! Walk! and You Keep This Love! just because I can really feel it, kudos to Phil on this album.

It doesn't compare to other albums because they don't come close to it. My personal favorite on the album was "Walk" but other good ones were: "Mouth For War," "This Love," "A New Level" and all the rest of the songs. I wouldn't re-buy this album because I bought a second copy incase something happened to this, actually I didn't but I definetly should've done that. I just like the whole album.