Vulgar Display of Power review by Pantera

• Released: Feb 25, 1992
Pantera: Vulgar Display of Power

The sound is amazing. Pantera is an amazing band and I was really surprised to see how good Dimebag Darell sounded and on this album he had amazing solos especially in Walk, Fucking Hostile, and Regular People (Conceit). The drums are pounding with rage on this album and the bass is completely insane especially in "Regular People". So get this album if your lookin for a guitar god and a drum beast.

The lyrics on this album are amazing. They are all about stuff happening everyday, kicking ass and shit like that. I love it in the lyrics where I think its Dimebag I'm not sure goes like "with your smart-ass attidude".

This album cannot compare to any other artists, it just kicks complete ass. The most impressive songs are, well every song is good I dont have a favourite, they all kick ass. I love everything about this album, the guitars, the bass, the drums, and the vocals are amazing. If it were stolen/lost I would buy it again defentitely. This is defentily and album to get if your a headbanger and a metal freak or something.

metrule89
    What a great album. I love the song Rise. Everything else kicks ****ing ass. Sums it up really.
    Korntera
    how the **** can Gopher636 give walk,there best song to date a 3.8.Plus,this love is a classic.how can u give it a score like that.
    Shredder Guitar
    South-of-Heaven
    Shredder Guitar wrote: um what the hell the first review says "its their best album" basically and the overall score is a 6/10. did i miss something???
    Exactly - thats what i was thinking. how the hell can ya giv any of the songs here less than at least 4.5, especially walk, this love and mouth for war. and how can regular people be your fave song from the album? its one of the worst! and to give the overall impression zero means that he either forgot to mark it or doesn't know what hes on about. as a 14 year old, i have a good idea of what a 13 year old would say, and that's basically what it is. Retard.
    White And Nerdy
    Awesome CD, as I am 14 And truely love this band. Walk is so easy to headbang too. such an awesome riff, the solo is like O_O Totally love this CD. Mouth of War/This Love are also very awesome IMO. R.I.P. DIMEBAG!