Getting Away With Murder review by Papa Roach

• Released: Aug 30, 2004
Papa Roach: Getting Away With Murder

The sound is new and harder then ever. When I first heard this cd, it was constantly on my cd player. They have been getting back to their roots and increasing the sound. They have also stayed mostly true to their rock genre. This cd has some great guitar riffs, and the bass and drums are fantastic.

The lyrics on the cd are great and are deep. From song like Scars which is a song that went on repeat on my stereo, "I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut. My weakness is that I care to much, and my scars remind me that the past is real. I tear my heart open just to feel" These lyrics offer meaning and metaphorically relate to alot of life. Also songs like Blood "Does anybody around me feel the same? put your fist up and avenge your pain" This is a song that is sure to pump you up.

This album is very well made, and the style of music has remained hard rock and great with changing there style slighty. The most impressive songs from the album would have to be Scars, Sometimes, Blood and Take Me. Although each and every song on the cd offers its own feel and each are great songs. If this cd would get stolen I would definatly buy it again. I suggest everyone to buy the cd.