Getting Away With Murder review by Papa Roach

• Released: Aug 30, 2004
Papa Roach: Getting Away With Murder

The sound of this was amazing, from start to finish there wasnt a single track I felt like I wanted to skip, when I got the album I was afraid that it would be one of the albums which has about 7 good songs and the rest you just get annoyed with, but this has some great riffs and Coby really shines on this album. I would like to have seen maybe an acoustic song from them, "Sometimes" looked promising but it broke out into another really good song.

Coby's song writing lyrics are great. They really got the lyrics spot on in this album. The lyrics went very well with the music which already went great on their own. Coby shined on this album as I've said before.

I like this album more than Infest probably as it really shows what the band can do. The most impressive songs were "Not Listening," "Sometimes," "Blanket Of Fear" and a few more, I love the way the entire album is so easy to listen to, some albums I just cant put on and listen to all the way through, but I can with this. I would definatly buy it again if it were to be stolen.