Getting Away With Murder review by Papa Roach

• Released: Aug 30, 2004
Papa Roach: Getting Away With Murder

Cool. Every song in this album is good. Great belting. Not too repetitive. I like the drums in this album.

Good lyrics. Very easy to understand. No stupid annoying metaphors. Mostly positive songs. This CD changed my life. It makes you want to get away with murder. After listening to this album, I've been letting off steam a lot. And I've been getting lots of respect from those who tried to pick a fight with me for the wrong reasons.

01. Blood (Empty Promises) - they could probably save many suicidal teens from themselves with this really powerful track. I like the guitars in this song. Simple but really catchy. It makes you feel stronger. "Does it in your blood to betray the ones you love?" This song is definitely antisuicide. It's even in the Saw II soundtrack. 02. Not Listening - another really powerful track. Great belting. 03. Stop Looking Start Seeing - "The truth doesn't have to hurt." "Theres a time to lead and a time to follow." These lines really stuck in my head. And helped me a lot with problems that I have to face through. 04. Take Me - this song is just ok for me. 05. Getting Away With Murder - this one really stuck into my head. And it helped me let off steam when I get really pissed. "I'm addicted to your punishments. And you're the master. And I'm waiting for disaster". I'm no longer a target for bullies in school. 06. Be Free - a really feel good song. About being yourself. 07. Done With You - a song about a relationship. 08. Scars - about helping people who doesn't want to be helped. 09. Sometimes - it was just ok for me. 10. Tyranny Of Normality - super cool riff. Really cool belting at the end. 11. Do Or Die This album is worth buying. But not a must own. If you're easily depressed or can't stop abusing yourself, this is for you. If you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, this is for you.