Getting Away With Murder review by Papa Roach

• Released: Aug 30, 2004
Papa Roach: Getting Away With Murder

The sound has changed completely on this album and it is better than their past albums in my opinion. The guitar on this album is hardcore and kicks complete ass and their is a guitar solo on this album! The drums on this album are harder than they have ever been and they sound amazing because they are fast-paced. The bass on this album is amazing and kicks complete ass especially in Getting Away With Murder I find the bass is amazing in that song. So amazing album when it comes down to sound.

The lyrics are very deep on this album and Coby can about anything like girls to getting drunk and stuff like that. I can kind of relate to the lyrics right now because something happened with me and this girl and it's just pissing me off when I think about it but this album kind of makes me better.

This album cannot compare because Papa Roach have their own sound of Rock. I dont have any favourite songs on this album all of them rule a lot. I love everything about this album and hate nothing about it because it also has something new that Papa tried to do on this album and it has a lot more normal rock than rap-metal. If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy this album again because I enjoy it a lot. I would recommend this album to any fan of Rock and anyone trying to try out Papa Roach pick up this album and you will not regret it.

Diablo1986
    wow... i think grungehead has changed my perspective on this band. in his post he provides logical reasoning as to why papa roach isn't any good. well done, sir... well done...
    papa-roach23
    Done with you isn't about a failed relationship.Uzi you are wrong! It is about a drug addiction!!!!!
    arok5
    AMAZING ALBUM FROM AN AMAZING BAND! ONE OF, IF NOT THE BEST BAND I'VE EVER SEEN LIVE! THEIR MUSIC ROCKS; THEIR SHOW ROCK; THEIR BAND ROCKS! END OF STORY!