Getting Away With Murder review by Papa Roach

• Released: Aug 30, 2004
Papa Roach: Getting Away With Murder

This album is simply amazing, every song from the first track to the last track amazed me. Buying this CD I already knew all the singles and a couple of others which were amazing but the songs I didn't know ended up being the best songs on the CD. I own the other papa roach CDs and they were much different and I know most fans don't dig there sound now, but it's awesome I do miss the rapping though.

The lyrics do not fail to impress on this CD, the biggest hits lyric wise have to be blood, sometimes, take me, done with you, and do or die. The songs are all put together so well that this CD can be played over a million times straight threw and you wont get bored of it. Jacobys energy is felt in every single song, he doesn't just make you hear the words he makes you feel them. It's also really easy to relate to all these songs except maybe 1 or 2 of them.

Overall just go out and buy this CD it's one of my favorite CDs of all time just 'cause every single song is a 10/10, I'd go into detail about each one but I think you should find out yourself how good this CD really is. The 3 songs that I'd say really stand out are blood, done with you and sometimes these songs really don't feel papa roachish at all but happen to be the best songs on the CD. I love everything about this CD, there's nothing to hate. Now please go buy it!