Infest review by Papa Roach

• Released: Jan 1, 2000
Papa Roach: Infest

The sound on this album is really, really good for a nu-metal band. The guitars on this album are amazing and mindblowing for a nu-metal band they sound awfully good with that fast paced riff in Last Resort and that amazing intro in Between Angels And Insects. The bass on this album is incredible and it is played very nicely througout the whole album. The drums on this album are amazing and they are overwhelming for a rap-metal band and I think they just sound really good on this album.

The lyrics on this album are very good and intelligent. Jacoby is an amazing songwriter and I do not think his lyrics are emotional they are giving that FU sign to parents and sometimes talking about suicide and shit like that.

This album is very amazing and it cannot compare to any other albums because Papa Roach have their own nu-metal sound which I find is really good. I do not have any favourite songs on this album because the songs on this album are just very nicely planned out and written. If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy it again because it is a must have for any fan of nu-metal or anyone just trying to try out Papa Roach and see what their sound sounds like because it is amazing.