Infest review by Papa Roach

• Released: Jan 1, 2000
Papa Roach: Infest

The music I think is really good, and the sound is just great. They manage to get a really rocky sound without putting me off. Usually I don't like the real rock but I love papa roach. The actual music is pretty different to most other bands, and that's probably why I like it. I get board of all these bands that are the same.

The lyrics are definately emo but they are good and they do have a meaning. Some lyrics are pointless and rubbish but I do like these. At one point I had them as my msn name! The main singer I think is pretty good, and I like the way that he sings the songs.

The album is very different to most others I have in my collection, but I still really like it. I would say my favourite song was last resort, and I think that many people would say so to. The main thing I love about the album is that it has originality and is something new, but isn't too weird that you wouldn't listen to it. If the album was stolen then I wouldn't buy it again because I have all the songs on my computer and would just burn them onto a disk. The only problem with Papa Roach is that they do some really good songs, but they do some really bad ones too which is very annoying when you buy the album because you only listen to half of the songs.