Live And Murderous In Chicago [DVD] review by Papa Roach

• Released: Nov 22, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Papa Roach: Live And Murderous In Chicago [DVD]

The sound on this DVD rules. The singer is sounds so good, and I think sounds better on the DVD then on the CD. I wish I could see them live, but they didnt come to where I'm at. Sound was awesome! After Scars, Jacoby sing part of it acapella in spanish! Harder than a Coffin Nail was perfect. And Between Angels and Insects was a perfect way to go out. Plus theyve got all their videos, which are censorced, but nonetheless a great bonus!

Content — 10
The 21 song set never had a dull moment. During some concert DVDs, your skipping over some songs. not with this one. every song on this rules! they play their best stuff on this DVD, and I kept going over it again and again.

Production Quality — 10
It looked great on the TV Screen. No complaints at all. They have different angles, and its amazing.

While many will disagree, this was my favorite concert I've ever seen on DVD, the all have stage presence, the set rules, and they really listen to the crowd. Stage dives, slapping hands, having them sing, telling them to yell, it ruled! I would definetly buy this if I lost it, or it got stolen!