Lovehatetragedy review by Papa Roach

• Released: Jun 18, 2002
Papa Roach: Lovehatetragedy

This is an album i have recently bought and very much enjoyed. This album compared to the "Infest" is unbelieable. It shows how the band has grown over the years to produce a first rate album like "LOVEHATETRAGEDY". The first single "She loves me not" is a song that is based on a relatonship Coby Shadix (Singer) had in the past. This song has shown how Coby has grown over the years as a lyricist and how he has become more poetic in expresing his feelings which is pretty hard for a witer to do. The music that the band has put together on this album shows how all the members have have grown as musicians since the earlier songs like DiRtY CuT FrEaK and July. The second single to come out is "Time and Time again" Which is also about a relationship that Coby is having. When he is saying Time and time again you think about yourself before you think about me he is saying that that used to be his partner talking to him and when he says yes I did it and I'll do it again he is saying that no matter how many times I screw you over I'm still gonna keep screwin you over. The whole album is very good and there is not one song on the album that could not be a single. Some personal favorites are "Life is a bullet", Singular indistructible Droid", "Decompression Period" and "LOVEHATETRAGEDY" This is a must have album for any fan of alternative music and any fan of any other Papa Roach songs or albums.