The Paramour Sessions review by Papa Roach

• Released: Sep 11, 2006
Papa Roach: The Paramour Sessions

This CD is just amazing. I want to learn almost every song on this album. All these songs are absolutely great to listen to. However, I didn't know most of the songs on this album when I got it, but some of them don't exactly "fit my taste" in music. I've listened to all the tracks multiple times, but some of them just aren't my favorite.

I love all the lyrics and continuously sing along to them whenever I listen to the tracks. They music goes great with the lyrics and sounds fantastic. I, personally, love the singer, Jacoby Shaddix, and think he has amazing talent. I love watching videos for songs by Papa Roach because Jacoby is the best part of all of them!

This wasn't particularly my FAVORITE album of all time, but it did definitely contain a few of my favorite songs. Those songs from this would definitely be "Forever", "Time Is Running Out", and "I Devise My Own Demise". The first WHOLE song I learned on guitar was "Forever" because I loved the whole thing when I heard it. The one thing that I didn't like about the album was the few songs that didn't attract me. But I would definitely recommend it to someone with a better taste for this kind of music.