All We Know Is Falling review by Paramore

• Released: Jun 24, 2009
Paramore: All We Know Is Falling

Well firstly, I'm abit surpised there's only 1 review for this album. But well I guess it's a pretty unknown album, well compared to Riot! anyway. Ok, so this is debut album from then pop-punk band Paramore which was recorded in just 3 weeks. it's an album that, in my case, grabbed me on the first listen. Plain and simple I just think it's a really good album that's packed full with catchy songs dripping with emotion and some great guitar riffs! This band has something different thatn most other pop-punk bands though, apart from the ovbious, (they have a female singer) just the songs they have produced are really something special and it's amazing that some of the members of the band at the time of this album were only 15! The only sort of downside of this album I can find is that it kinda short, only 35:47 minutes long.

The lyrics. In my eyes I tihnk there really good, mostly about love, relationships and break-ups. Also one great song called "Franklin" which is about leaving and missing their hometown. Now I'm 16 and I can just totally relate to these lyrics, which I think is a great thing! The lyrics are full of emotion which I think is a great thing too! The singers skills. Well What can I say? Basically Haley Williams has an extrodinary voice. Her singing is totally different from any other female alternative singer and is very distinctive. I really love the backing singing from guitarist Josh Farro, specially on the songs "Franklin" and "My Heart". His screaming at the end of "My Heart" is great because it's unexpected and is not in any other paramore song and it adds another level and shows another side to the band.

Ok. Most people will have Paramores new album, but hardly anyone has this album. Buy this album! I truley do believe it's better than Riot! I have both albums and I don't believe Riot! has as many good songs on it. There is not one bad or filler song on All We Know Is Falling, but that can't be said for Riot! The songs on this album I just find are much much better. On this album the songs are more kind of emotional than the new album and have in my opinion a lot more feeling. I love this album! It's very under-rated, and if you like Paramore definatly get this album! Trust me. it's better than Riot!

lem_ian
    I love this album more than their latest one. 'Coz most of my favorite songs are in here like Pressure and Brighter, and also Emergency.
    mudstompersp
    I hate pop-rock and alt rock, but Paramore is my favorite band. That's the thing that makes them stand out, I believe. I read a review that called them a "guilty pleasure for those who aren't fans of the genre," and I think that's the best way to describe it. What really helped me get hooked on Pmore was the fact that they're close to my age and so Goddamn normal, I look at a video of them messing around and I think to myself, "that's exactly what my band would do in that situation."
    paramore_fans
    notoriousF A T
    NO! people need to quit comparing them, avril is not and never will be anywhere near as good as hayley
    Lorenp
    paramore_fans wrote: This album is better than RIOT, RIOT disappointed me alittle because Hayley mentioned GOD many times, isn't that blasphemy??? and of course Hayley sounds like Avril, am I right??? a lot of people are also saying this!!!
    They may have some similarities in sound but Avril's vocal talent is nothing compared to Hayley's. She makes it sound so effortless but as soon as you try to sing like that, you realise her talent. I love this album. Probably more than Riot!. It has a good mixture of fast songs full of energy like Woah and slow songs like Franklin.
    Dallen_007
    How is mentioning God blasphemy? She's not taking his name in vein or anything. Great band, and holy crap is she hot.
    I am punk "BF"
    she doesn't sound like avril. man i have been to an avril concert and they sound nothing alike. besides paramore is like my favorite band
    Lama
    paramore_fans : This album is better than RIOT, RIOT disappointed me alittle because Hayley mentioned GOD many times, isn't that blasphemy???
    does it matter?