brand new eyes review by Paramore

• Released: Sep 25, 2009
Paramore: brand new eyes

The sound of paramores latest album Brand New Eyes is typical Paramore style with the addition of a few few more acoustic guitar, mellow songs such as The Only Exception. In my opinion it is not near as amazing as the first two albums but still quite good. The sound is basically the same with lots of electric guitar, drums and Hayley's voice, however, they are slightly different from Riot. There is somewhat less energy in the songs and they tend to have more meaning. The different side of Paramore is shown in some of the tracks. The acoustic guitar is used more than in Riot. there is more of a range. The unique sound off Paramore is still there and is still a great part of the album.

The lyrics are more storylike and less random than Riot. They are still good and meaningful. The lyrics are generallg good, however, some of them don't really fit into the song. The lyrics really fit Hayley's voice and the tone of the music though. The lyrics are not the best but are still pretty good to listen to , though in some songs they can be hard to make out. Hayley is not a really great singer but her voice is catchy and it fits in with the songs really well.

This is a great album by Paramore but nowhere near as good as the previous ones. Paramore is one of the pretty good artists in the industry and Josh Farro's guitar riffs are really good. some good songs in the album include Playing God-the verses are exceptional and the chorus is great with some good ideas Ignorance has a good feel to it and the musical part is nice, but Hayley sounds a little too low Brick by boring brick is my favourite and I like the guitar the parts where the male singers of the band join in. The lyrics and topic of the song are interesting. The album can still improve and there are parts of it which can be annoying, such as when the song tune are odd. I like more about it than I hate. If it were stolen, I would not buy it again because I am not one who likes to go out to buy album unless they are exceptionally good. The Paramore album is good, but it still could get better.