RIOT! review by Paramore

• Released: Jun 12, 2007
Paramore: RIOT!

The sound was a lot better than "All We Know... " in my opinion. "All we Know... " was o.k., but RIOT! totally beats it to a pulp. The guitars are much better riffs, and it's more 'rockin' if you will. With songs like "For a Pessimist... " and "That's What You Get" not to mention "Crushcrushcrush", this album is a must.

Hayley Williams is an awesome singer. She doesn't have too much of a girly voice, but then again not too much of a man's voice (like Bloodline Calligraphy). She has excellent lyrics that all have a message that almost anyone can relate too. She also gets Kudos because she is so amazingly hot.

When I heard "All We Know... " I thought Paramore was an o.k. band. Now I think they are great. I listen to RIOT! all the time on my iPod and it doesn't get old. Paramore is one of the best Christian Alternative Rock bands out there (though I don't think there is just one that's the ultimate best). If this album was lost, I would buy 2 just in cas something happened to the other one so I could listen to it right then and there.

MangoMonkey13
    This is an amazing band. I definitely recommend riot, and now Final Riot. Hayley is an amazing singer, Josh, Taylor, Zach, are great also. And when all of them are put together it's amazing. It like going to a live concert, it is an amazing band.
    Paramore.
    This is in my top three favourite albums ever. I still listen to it wayyy too much 2 years on, I just love it! there isn't a song on there that is rubbish or boring, 10/10!!!
    Dreamer4Music
    Love this album and prefer the music on it to the songs on Paramore's newer album Brand new eyes. My favourite tracks on the cd have to be decoy and stop this song!