Small Towns And Big Dreams review by Paul Brandt

Paul Brandt: Small Towns And Big Dreams

This was a little more country style then his other albums, but the guitar was way better too. In the first track ('Small Towns And Big Dreams'), he opens with a real nice country style lick. The following track, 'I'm Gonna Fly', is one of the best songs he has ever produced soundwise. Though he doesn't really have any solos on here, it is still nice to listen to.

This was a lot better then the other Paul Brandt albums. A lot of the songs on this CD are about growing up in a small town and Paul Brandt sang these to perfection. This is definatly not your typicall country singer. Brandt contuinuies to be the only country sing that I like and for much more then his guitar playing. His singing is incredible.

I would have to say that this is my favorite album from Paul Brandt. No questions asked. I like the way you hear a crowd in the background cheering for him, but not singing along, so when the song starts, all you can hear is Paul Brandt. This music is great for doing pretty much everything (especially campfire songs).