Live At The Garden [DVD] review by Pearl Jam

• Released: Nov 11, 2003
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Pearl Jam: Live At The Garden [DVD]

In My Opinion, Pearl Jam are the greatest band ever. If you listen to Ten and Vs then you'll see why. This is a show Pearl Jam did after Riot Act was released and it was a sensational proformance. Eddie was brilliant, Mikes solo's were awesome, Stone was great, so was Matt and Jeff and even Boom who delivered a great piano solo on Crazy Mary. Everything about this concert was right. Riot Act at first didn't attract me at first. It didn't sound like Pearl Jam. But after watching this concert, I realised that actually its not a bad album. Pearl Jam play alot of Riot Act on this concert. Love Boat C.aptain, I Am Mine, Cropduster, Green Disease, 1/2 Full and more. There really are some top class solos on Riot Act. On This DVD, there are special appearances from Ben Harper who plays on Daughter and Indifferance, and two members from Buzzcocks who proform on Sonic Reducer and Baba O'Riley. Also in this concert, PJ get fined 14,000 Dollars for refusing to leave the stage when asked to. He also talks about how if not for the Buzzcocks, they would have sounded like 'Good Charlette, who sound like a popsticle thats been shoved up somebodys ass' said Eddie.

Content — 10
The Setlist for Live At The Garden is sensational. They play hit after hit. songs include Even Flow, Alive, Daughter, Spin The Black Circle, Black, Rearviewmirror, Crazy Mary, Crown Of Thorns, Indifferance, Baba O Riley and Yellow Ledbetter and alot more. There are extras on the DVD, which include Matt Cam, which are songs from the concert but the camera is focused only on the drummer, there are songs from other PJ concerts, there are songs from the concert that wern't shown on the DVD, and slideshow pictures.

Production Quality — 10
The packaging for the DVD is amazing. Pearl Jam package there bootlegs, CD's and DVD's really well. Theres two disks in this concert but I'm not sure they released a bootleg of it but they probably did. I got my copie for 15 pound the from my local HMV. The Production Quality Is Very Good.

This concert is definatley one of the best Pearl Jam concerts they've released and I highly recomend it. I think it shows how good Pearl Jame really are as a live band and musically. I Love this DVD because they are at there best in this concert. Nothing is wrong about it. The setlist is awsome, they have special appearances, the whole band were at there best and theres nothing I hate about it. Pearl Jam - Live At The Garden is definatley a must have and one of the greatest show they've done in America.