Pearl Jam review by Pearl Jam

• Released: May 2, 2006
Pearl Jam: Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam has changed their style. Many could say its for the better or the worse. They have changed from a gritty grunge sound to a more well thought, almost beautiful sound. This album is really focused on the war and how George Bush is basically fucking us daily with the debt and oil prices. The style of this is more alternative. Some parts sound like something you'd hear in a Yes album. This could possibly be one of the best albums Pearl Jam has ever made.

The lyrics to this are very well thought. The lyrics fit quite well with the music. I really can't find a song I do not like. Most of them had to grow on me, just like most albums. The songs have such a deep meaning to almost all of them; from Life Wasted to Inside Job, everything has a meaning, no filler in this one!

I really can't find a song I do not like. Most of them had to grow on me, just like most albums. Comatose, to me, is a weak spot. It has a punkish feel, but most of the album has nothing like that at all. Gone is a beautiful song as is Come Back and Inside Job. Army Reserve is probably one of the deepest songs I have quite possibly ever heard. Parachutes is another good song. There really are no songs on this album that are too terrible. If my CD was stolen, I'd be pissed because this is the Ten Club version with the free single from 12-31-92.

palefire
    I'm not sure if it's as good as Ten. I'm so used to Ten and it's got a lot of sentimental attachment, it's really hard to judge it fairly. It's the best record in the last five years i've bought, easily. And it might be better than Ten.
    [NIN]_ROCK!
    Different,but definitely BRILLIANT!"Inside Job" is my fav. song,but the rest of the album is just as good.....oh,and they're coming to Portugal!Awesome!