Vitalogy review by Pearl Jam

• Released: Dec 6, 1994
Pearl Jam: Vitalogy

The sound is basically the same as any of their other albums. As any Pearl Jam fan knows, they like to change a little from album to album, and this one is no different. Theres some catchy guitar stuff on here. Mike and Stone do a good job as always. Its not really anything special though. Spin the Black Cirlce has a cool guitar riff. The band sounds as good as they always do.

As always Ed has some pretty interesting vocals on here. He always likes to use original ideas for songs as this one is no different. There are some weird tracks on here though, such as Bugs and Hey Foxymophandlemama Thats Me. Of course his vocals go well with all the songs as usual. Nothingman probably has the best lyrics on the cd.

I think this is almost as good as their other cds. Not quite as good as Ten but it's close. Like I said Nothingman is a great song, along with Spin The Black Circle, Betterman and Corduroy. I love Ed's vocals as I always do, and if you are a Pearl Jam fan then you'll definitely like this cd.