Where Do We Go From Here review by Pillar

• Released: Jun 15, 2004
Pillar: Where Do We Go From Here

Pillar is one of my favorite bands if not my favorite at the moment. Theie blend of hard rock and rap is simply stunning. I heard about Pillar when one of my friends called me and told me to download "Frontline" because we were running out to it in basketball. After I heard that song I started listening to some more of their songs and instantly went and got it. Literally every riff Pillar wrote on Where Do We Go From Here blows me away!

One aspect I have always loved about Pillar is their lyrical creativity, one good example of this would be the song "Echelon"(from the album Fireproof). The best show of lyrics on WDWGFH is "Frontline". And the lyrics seem to blend in perfectly to the fast riffs that they write. And as for singer skills, Pillar's singer is simply stunning, he is perfect for the genre. I know I am talking about "Frontline" a lot, but on this track he starts off rapping in the verses, singing in the chorus, and screaming in the bridge.

This album is simply amazing, Pillar sounds like other bands such as Thousand Foot Krutch or Demon Hunter but have their own blend which I would recognize anywhere. I love this album because of everything I have already stated. And if this album were stolen, I would go buy it again the next day. My favorite songs from the album are: Frontline, Hypnotized, Aftershock.